Monday, November 21, 2005

Anyone have a good book suggestion?

On the excercise bike this morning, I finished off Charlaine Harris's new mystery hardcover. I love her Southern vampire series, but this new one just didn't quite have the same firepower, IMHO. Or maybe there is just something about vampires that makes me quiver with excitement. Yeah, that's probably it.

Anyhoodles, I am plum out of books to read! I'm jonesin' for some paranormals. Any suggestions? PS I'm already on the band wagon with Katie Mac, Kim Harrison, LKH, JR Ward, so no need to go there!

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series beginning with ILL WIND. You will thank me.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

I'm all over it. I'll go buy it tonight! Thanks, Michelle! You rock!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Pink Pen said...

Michelle Rowen's Bitten & Smitten? *innocent grin*

Have you read Kelley Armstrong's Books. Start with Bitten and work your way through... very good. Any Jenny Crusie, Jennifer Weiner, Erin McCarthy, all big faves of mine.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Sweet! B&N didn't have ILL WIND, so I ordered it and it should be in by the end of the week. I've read BITTEN by Kelley Armstrong, adn I liked it, but I totally forgot about her, so I'll go track down her other books. And I'll go investige the other names you all gave me. THANKS!

PS I can't WAIT for BITTEN & SMITTEN, but I didn't win an ARC so I have to wait until January with the rest of the peons of this world. Sob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home