Saturday, November 12, 2005

Urk

Have severe sinus headache.
Day #5. In a row.
Will pay up to a thousand dollars to have someone lop off offending body part.

Must find way to concentrate.
Must not chisel off throbbing cheeks, forehead and eyebrows.
Must. Write.
Must.
Write.

I can do this.

Urk.

(FYI, "urk" is code for "you have got to be frickin' kidding if you really think you're going to be able to write through this." But I shall persevere anyway, because writers must suffer to be brilliant, and I can use all the help I can get...)

Okay, found this cool axe below. That should do the job. A little off the forehead, a clean sweep of the eyebrows and some shaping of the cheeks. Yes, yes, I think that would solve it. Please. Someone. Put me out of my misery.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home