Friday, November 11, 2005

Quiz: What age do you act?

There is no Q&A today because no one has returned the answers to their questions. Sigh. So instead, today is quiz day! It's much more fun to answer questions about yourself anyway, isn't it? It's all about us! So, the quiz topic was "how old do you act?" Sadly enough, I practically act my age. I totally thought it was going to come out that I was 18 and wild, becuase I am super crazy and fun (ahem). Apparently not. At least I don't act like I'm 77. Even when I'm 95, I don't want to act 77. What about you?
YOU ARE 33 YEARS OLD!

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



What Age Do You Act?

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I am 16... only 20 years off. That was fun though!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Ha, I thought it was tell me I was older than I am, but it said 26. Hey, I'll take that.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I came out to be 25....I'm actually 55....cool!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Wow! You guys are uber cool! Slowth and I are apparently the only ones who act our age. Sigh. I'm going to have to get a new attitude. I will become a child at heart again!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home