Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yippee!!

Remember how I mentioned my hints of good news in my alligator post last week? Well, one of them came thru! HarperCollins offered me a two book deal to write YA for them! I'm soooo excited! They will be sweet, like the Smooches, which is great. I'm not all that comfortable writing Gossip Girls-type books, so this will be excellent. The line launches in March 2007 with my book and one other!! I'm still totally stunned and flabbergasted and all that good stuff. I'll still be writing under Stephie Davis. I've been flying high since we accepted the offer! ROCK ON!!!

Book #1 is due 1/15/06, and since MUST LOVE DRAGONS is due 2/1/06 for Warner, I'm going to be one busy girl for the next couple months!

4 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Wow! Congratulations! That's wonderful. And I read the write of of DATE ME BABY on Amazon yesterday and it sounds hilarious. I can't wait to see your cover... :-)

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

That was meant to be "write up." Doh.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Congrats again, Steph!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

There's a write up of DATE ME BABY on Amazon??? I didn't know that! How cool! I'm SO going over there right now to check it out!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home