Friday, April 22, 2005

Title help part deux & movie boyfriends

Thanks to all who emailed me or posted comments with their title suggestions. The one that won is If the Shoe Fits. I think it fits the book perfectly and I'm happy with it. My friend Guinevere actually thought it up. THanks, G!

Oh, and has anyone seen Sahara yet? Can we say "Nice abs, Matthew?" I mean seriously. He is HOT! I think he's my new movie boyfriend. And if you think he's yours, I'll fight you for him. Watch out. I'm a sixth degree black belt. Er... well... okay, so I own six black belts and they've all been chewed up by my dogs. But my loyalty to my new boyfriend is very strong, so don't cross me. Anyone else have movie boyfriends, or am I the only one?

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Yo, asparagus queen, Matthew so totally is mine and if you try to steal him, I will take you out back and pummel you with overcooked asparagus until you admit it.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Yeah, but if I'm wearing my braided asparagus wreath, you won't be able to stop me. Heh, heh, heh (evil plotting laughter).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home