Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Smooth Sailing

Great news today! A few weeks ago, I sold another chick lit to Dorchester (currently entitled FORGET PARIS. Anyone remember the movie?) on proposal. That means I've written only the first three chapters and a synopsis. So anyway, it's due February 1st, so I really want to get cracking on it, so I asked my editor if she wanted revisions to the story, and she doesn't! Yay! She loves it exactly as it is! I'm totally pumped! She loves me, she really really loves me! (Or, rather, she loves my story so far. It still rocks!)

Plus I sent off my option book to my Harlequin Intrigue editor, plus long synopses for two more books, so I'm all caught up! Yipee do day! Cross your fingers she loves all three ideas.

And to top it all off, we get to go to dinner tonight on my dh's company, so it's free. Gotta love that!

Oh, and I got a new cover for my May SMOOCH book. It totally rocks. Dorchester does the BEST covers for their YA books. It should be up on my site any day now, so you have to go check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home