Thursday, January 26, 2006

anyone know anyone who knows someone?

Have you checked out the AWESOME book trailer on Allison Brennan's website? Christine Feehan has a bunch of these as well for all her books, which you can see on www.cosproductions.com. Christine swears by them as awesome marketing tools, and we all know that Christine is brilliant. I've done a some research on them, and I'm thinking that she and Allison are onto something. So, I've decided to bite the bank account bullet and ante up the dough for one for my May paranormal in my first big foray into the world of self-promo. According to my research, it seems you can get a pretty professional job for $500 to $2000 dollars. An investment, certainly, but I think it might be worth it. It's a great Internet tool and nothing spreads faster than on the Internet. I've put out a couple feelers to companies that do this, but I'm not getting responses (what? do I have a rat on my head?), so I was wondering if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who does this sort of thing. Anyone?

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

My design gals at Romance Designs do a flash version of a book trailer for about $300. They're cute. Not as snazzy as the Christine Feehan ones, but a good start:

http://romancedesigns.com/forauthors.cfm?flashvideo=yes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home