Friday, January 20, 2006

It's all because of me!

Guess what? Our auther Q&A guest today, Michelle Rowen, got great news today! She sold two more books to Warner! Hooray! I am SO sure it's because she was on my blog. The Stephanie Rowe vibes did it. Fer sure. I'm so awesome. I mean, really, you think it's a coincidence? Her Q&A goes up. Offer comes in. I mean, hel-loooo, could the connection be any stronger?? PLUS, get THIS! My very first author Q&A guest was Stephanie Feagan of Bombshell fame. Well, she ALSO sold a book today. Hooray for Stef!!! I mean, hel-loooo, how much more obvious do we need to be? Do a Q&A on Stephanie Rowe's blog and amazing things happen for you. Done deal. The kharma is in motion. I have The Vibe. Yes, you can touch me, but only if you promise never to put lipstick on your eyelids and pretend it's eyeshadow. Yeah, you. I've seen you in your bathroom mirror. It's not a good luck. Trust me. I mean, really, trust me.

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

It's all true. It's because of the Q&A. Me and my imaginary werewolf boyfriend thank you for your magic touch, Stephanie. :-)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Hey, would you like to interview me? LOL!

Congrats to Michelle -- and to Stef, who I gave a big ol' hug in person yesterday.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

So....can I be on your blog too, Steph?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home