Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sighs

Yesterday, I was playing tennis and I missed a shot. After I missed it, I said "Sigh." I didn't actually sigh. I said the word, "Sigh." Totally subconscious, no doubt due to the fact I've been writing like a dog lately. In my writing, I have to type out the word "Sigh." So that's what I said.
And then my partner turns to me and says, "Did you just say 'sigh?'" That's when I realized I'd done it. I tried to explain that I'd been writing all morning, but she just looked at me like I was a little insane.

Um, yeah. Maybe I am. Has anyone else ever done this? Blurred the lines between reality and fantasy?

Or is it just me?

Scary thought.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

LOL! You'll know you've really lost it when you start speaking your attribution tags. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home