Sunday, June 12, 2005

THE BEST FEELING!

I just finished the first draft my Warner paranormal! YAHOO! I'm really happy with it, and I have a detailed list of what I want to fix, and the page count came in right on target. I had a blast writing it, and I am totally pumped because I think it came out pretty good!! Yay! It is the most amazing feeling to finish a book! No matter how many books I write, whenever I finish one, I find myself amazed that I was actually able to write it. Yippee!!!

Stephanie, who is now going to take the rest of the night OFF!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

GREAT news, Steph!! Rest - you deserve it!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Awesome! You must have typed your fingers to the bone. Enjoy your rest before you start on the revisions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home