Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dark Moon

I have to share with you one of my new favorite authors who has recently made it onto my short "automatic buy" list. Lori Handeland's new book, Dark Moon, just came out on Tuesday, and I'd already read it by bedtime on Tuesday night. It's a romantic suspense werewolf book with awesome characters, tons of action and a romance to die for. Even if you're not into the paranormal, you should really try this book. It's that good! She has an amazing imagination and such unbelievable talent. My only suggestion: don't read this under a full moon when you're camping in the middle of the woods. You might have a little bit of trouble falling asleep...


Run, don't walk, to your nearest bookstore and buy it. Then clear your schedule and enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

I'm looking forward to reading this one after really enjoying Blue Moon. Thanks for the suggestion.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Gena Showalter said...

I need to pick this one up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home