Monday, April 25, 2005

Get over it already!

Okay, I know nothing can possibly top Matthew's abs or Korean typeface, but I'm going to share anyway. I went to check out www.dailymotivator.com today and the message today was basically to the effect that whatever is happening to you now, it's happening. You can't stop it, so why waste energy being annoyed about it? Get over it and make the best of the moment and maybe you can have some fun!

Okay, so that was a totally loose and not-so-poetic paraphrase of the message, but it's very cool and I like it.

So that's my motto for the week: get over it already!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Rock on, Asparagus Queen! Even though you're trying to steal Matthew, since you like my motto, you are obviously totally cool. Therefore, I might be willing to share him with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home