Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hurts So Deep

Johnny Damon signed with the Yankees yesterday.

The Yankees. As in, bitter enemy who deserves no forgiveness for anything, including the mere fact they dare to exist.

Johnny Damon has been the spirit of the Red Sox. And now he goes across enemy lines?? I don't understand it. He was offered $10m/year with the Sox, and he took $13m/year with the Yankees. When you're making that much money, does three million really mean that much?

Johnny is going to be so sorry when he shows up for spring training and discovers that baseball is no longer a game and no longer supposed to be fun.

Sadly, I like him so much I can't hate him for donning pinstripes. But man, I saw an awesome red sox santa hat today and I had to look away in pain.

Being Sox fan might actually be more emotional stressful than being an author.

And I'm both. There's no hope for my sanity.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahaha merry x-mas dumb as;ldhg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home