Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Clinging to the Edge of the Cliff with my Fingernails

So sorry to have gone MIA the past few days, but after I finished my book, I was completely and totally FRIED. I couldn't think, let alone sit down at the computer. Today I am finally back and trying to work my way through emails and other computer things I need to do, like posting on my blog!

But the most important item of the day is to announce Michelle Rowen as a goddess. A few weeks ago on my blog, I asked for recommendations for paranormal authors, and she suggested Rachel Caine. Well, I just finished ILL WIND last night and it was awesome! I totally enjoyed it, so thank you Michelle!!!! I am already off to find the rest of the books in the series. Michelle, I totally owe you!!

PS Michelle is going to be sitting next to me at the RWA signing in Atlanta (or so we expect, given our last names), so I'm very excited to cause trouble with her...er... I mean, sip our tea in a dignified and professional manner... yeah, that's it. Dignified and professional.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Hell yeah. Now I just need to convince you to come to RT too. Par-tay!!

I knew you'd like Rachel Caine. It is my mission to spread the Word of Caine. For the word is good. And book two is just as good as the first one. Enjoy!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

I'm going to have to check out these books too. I made a note when they were first mentioned.

Congrats on finishing your book, Steph.

I'm guessing if I ever manage to sell, I'll be sitting next to Melanie Milburne, an Aussie author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home