Saturday, December 17, 2005

Cover Alert!

Today I had an awesome surprise waiting for me when I got home from the gym! My cover flats for my May paranormal romance arrived!! I'm SOOOO excited! I love the cover! It looks even better in person. The title is raised, which doesn't show up on the scan. I was so worried that the cover wouldn't scream "I am a paranormal," but I think they did a great job with it. Yay! For your viewing pleasure (okay, fine, for my viewing pleasure), I've scanned in the front, the back and then the whole thing so you can see how it looks together, because I think it looks particularly striking when you see how it all comes together. I'm really digging the contrast of the black, white and pink. And the font kicks butt! To read more about my new cover and getting high on the highs, zip on over to the Wet Noodle Posse blog, because today was my day to post!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cover! And you are right about the font--I really like it. It gives a historic feel to contrast with the trendy duo (with the ancient weapons!) at the top of the page.

Send some of those "highs" my way. The last month has been one low after another--writing and personal. I'm seriously considering playing sick on Christmas morning just to get out of dealing with the cheerful relatives on the holiday!

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful, Stephanie!!!!!! They've got to face this baby out at the bookstores. It's just GREAT all the way around.

Can we still be friends after you hit the NYT list?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Looking good!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home