Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So Close I Can Taste It

Book Title: MUST LOVE DRAGONS
Page Goal: 390 pages
Current page count: 409 pages
Chapter count: About to start writing the epilogue.
Current State of Mind: Euphoria laced with disbelieving pride and an empowering sense of accomplishment. If I could make it through this, I can make it through anything!

Did you hear me? I am about to start writing the epilogue. The epilogue comes at the END. After the rest of the book is finished. I am almost at the end!!!

I AM ALMOST FINISHED! I AM SO EXCITED! I had so many subplots that I was afraid it wouldn't come together seamlessly, and I think it did! I think I might have succeeded! And if it's not quite right, I know I can fix it because it's in pretty good shape.

OH, WOW!

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

you, go girl! Congrats are in order. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

I felt that way when I finished NaNoWriMo.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Of course you did it! And I'm sure it's fantastic!

Congrats!!!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Fabulous! See, I told you it'd come together. Congrats on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home