Monday, December 05, 2005

Is it Just Me?

Am I the only one who gets so consumed by the huge mass of things that must be done, aren't done, and won't be done at any time in the foreseeable future, that I feel like my head is going to fall off, my chest is going to explode (and no, not from my obscenely large breasts), and my computer is going to start laughing at me so hard that it pees in its pants? Is it just me, or are there others out there who feel like this?

Usually when I get to the home stretch in a book, things start flying. Not this time. Instead, I have a tube of superglue sitting on my desk so that I can stick my head back on my neck when it spins off and goes shooting out the window.

I. Am. Losing. My. Mind.

Or what little there was to begin with.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Soooo... this is probably a bad time to remind you that it's your day on the WW blog, right? ;-)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Yep. Been there. Done that. Bought the T-shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home