Friday, November 25, 2005

He Said, She Said

My dh forwarded me the below email. Not only is it funny in its own right, but it also represents what we, as romance authors, strive to do: show our men as men and show our women as women. I've taken workshops to learn the differences between how men and women think, act and talk, but the below sums it up so beautifully I had to post it. Enjoy!


HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar
to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long,so I thought
that he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested we go somewhere quiet so we
could talk. He agreed but kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was
wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry,

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept
driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I
love you, too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him; as if he
wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV.
He seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and
to my surprise, he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still
felt that he was distracted and that his thoughts were somewhere else. He
fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his
thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.


HIS DIARY

Today the Cowboys lost, but at least I got laid!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I absolutely love the site that that came from: http://www.womensfunnyvideos.com/

It's somewhere on this site. I posted a story from there yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home