Sunday, October 24, 2004

First Time's a Charm

Or is it the third time that's the charm? Well, let's hope it's the first time! First time for what? For a real blog! No more pseudo-blog on my website that is sooo easy to forget to do. I'm hip, I'm happening and I've got a real blog. I plan to post lots of cool photos with the camera I just got for my b-day (Happy Birthday to Me!) but that may require more technical expertise than I can acquire at this time. We'll have to play it by ear (you know, that's kind of a dumb phrase. What does my ear have to do with whether I can figure out how to post pictures to this website??).

Game 2 of the World Series tonight. GO RED SOX!

PS Did you know the Yankees own the biggest post-season collapse in baseball history? Ah, that's a beautiful thing for a Sox fan.

Okay, here's a test photo of the incredible adorable men in my life... hang on...

Okay, nevermind. I have to do some techie stuff first and I don't have time. But I know the lure of seeing the picture will bring you back again and again until I figure it out.

GO SOX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home