Tuesday, June 06, 2006

There is no fast lane

Okay, I'm now up to about page 300 of my WIP and I'm stalled out again. But this time, I'm not panicking. I think the problem is that I'm fully involved with my characters. They are driving the story. The story is driving and they are along for the ride, which means they aren't paying as much attention to their personal goals and issues as they really would be. So... you guessed it. I think I have to go back to the start and rework it. Ugh. I can't bear it. I need to be through this first draft!

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger TJ Brown said...

Good goign on getting that far. Nice!
Teri

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Mari Mancusi said...

Hey Steph,

I just wanted to stop by and tell you I'm reading "Date Me Baby, One More Time" right now (It was in my bag of books from RT - hurrah!) and I am LOVING IT!! It's so funny and quirky and just perfect!! I've raved about it to many people and mentioned it in my blog as well.

As soon as I read the back blurb about how the goblet is now an espresso maker I knew I would love this series. You really nailed it, girl!!! :)

Marianne

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Thanks, Marianne! You're too awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home