Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Warm Fuzzies are the best!

As you all know, I'm struggling through my WIP, trying to get a handle on the story. It's hard. Times like this make you question your competence and I have to fight against the frustration. And then I get an email like the one below that just came in this morning, and suddenly, everything feels all right again, becuase I realize that I CAN do it, even if it feels so hopelessly difficult right now. Thank you to all the readers who take the time to let me know how much they enjoyed my books. You have no idea how much I treasure each and every one of those emails!

And here is today's inspirational email:

"I'm SO excited for the second book in the series! I absolutely LOVED Date me Baby, I bought it after reading the back cover only a day agoand read it non-stop in less then a day. It was PERFECT, exactly whatI've been looking for in a book, funny, smart, interesting, SEXY, and of course magical. Satan's character was hilarious, and everything was just... priceless. Thanks so much for making a book that good. -Brittany"

I'm printing this email out and taping it to my monitor to remind me that I CAN do this.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger TJ Brown said...

Welcome back, Stephanie!
Teri

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

Thanks, Teri!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home