Friday, December 30, 2005

Ask an Author Friday

Okay, this is yet another Friday without my weekly author Q&A. It's totally my fault. Between my book deadlines and the holidays, I haven't been sending out the questionnaires to the authors. I promise to get my act in gear starting next week! But to fill in this week, I'll interview myself.

1) What is the worst date you've ever been on?

The one where I told my date I was a Martian and I had green bumps popping out of my face becuase once a month my skin turned greet and lumpy. This was said while I was hunched over with my feet on the dashboard of his car and my hands over my face, blocking this dude from making the move on me. Why didn't I just tell him to back off? I don't like confrontation. Why I thought claiming I was from Mars was easier than confrontation, I don't know. To this day, I still can't believe my mom kept a straight face when I got home from the date and told her what happened. The best part? My high school friends brought it up at my wedding. Nice, huh?

...oops! It's time to go out for our 11th anniversary dinner. I'll finish this up later!

4 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

I think the purpose of every YA or chick lit author should be to make the reader feel okay about being human. You do that for me, Ms. Rowe!!!!

By the way, SORRY about your computer (your previous post). My e-mail: wendim2@juno.com

Life is INSANE here, but I will respond to any e-mail from you...after I wade through the 800 spam e-mails I get per day, offering to help me enlarge my penis. How'd I get on *that* list?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Sara Thacker said...

That's great, I only faked being sick and said I had to go home right now. Very ingenious.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Happy anniversary!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you all had a nice dinner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home