Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bonus Sunday: Matt Damon

Okay, so who wants to be the woman in the photo? Anyone with raised hands, please come to the front of the room and accept your Certificate of Good Taste. Seriously, my statcounter has informed me that my most well attended blog days are Inspiration Thursday, when I have photos of hot guys. What does that say about us? That, my friends, is the question of the day. And yes, I posted the picture of Matt's biceps solely to get you over here so you could read my question and ponder it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

Oh my, verra nice. I think when I finish this book, I'll treat myself to both of the Bourne movies. Haven't seen them yet. Like the new blog look, btw.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Me... found the image on Google... saw your book the other day. Interesting coincidence. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home