Thursday, October 06, 2005

We Love Goran!

I'm SO sorry this post go up so late, but I have been flat out with revisions to DATE ME, BABY, ONE MORE TIME. But I am happy to say that I finished them! Yay! I have a conference this weekend, and I wasn't going to go if they weren't done. But they are, so now I can go play guilt-free! If anyone is going to the Emerald City Conference this weekend, look me up! (Assuming I can get a hotel room. I haven't called for one yet.) And without further ado, here are some pics of Goran Visnjic. Enjoy!



First, we have young Goran the model. Very nice. He can pose for me anytime.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I love a man with swords. He can defend me anytime. PS The hero in DATE ME, BABY wields a sword. Yep, he's a stud.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Our intropsective rebel. I'll rebel with you, my love muffin!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Next up, our clean cut Goran with the five o'clock shadow. I love stubble. There's just something so manly about it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Don't mess with this Goran! He'll kick your ass. He gives you shivers, doesn't he?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Okay, I had to throw in another model shot because he's just too cute in this picture. Okay, gang, which is your favorite?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally love the last one...so sexy!!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

I like the last one too.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

The first, the rebel and the stubble. Too polished in that last one for me ;) He was the only reason I watched ER for a long time after Clooney left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home