Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Does Anyone Know CPR?

These revisions are kicking my butt, not because they're hard, but because of the sheer quantity of changes I need to make in a much too short period of time. But I think the book is going to be so much better, and I'm so glad my editor told me to do them. In the end, it'll be worth it. But where is that end???? It's soooo far away!

So there will be no great insights today, other than that I will be adjusting the schedule on my blog. Always got to keep adjusting to stay current! Wednesdays Agent Q&A will continue, as will Friday's Author Q&A, but Mon, Tues & Thurs will become open forum days. No more inspiration Thursday, unless I get lots of complaints. See, it's this branding thing... which I'll tell you about when I finish these revisions!!!

PS My thumb hurts.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Ah, line edits. Yes. And are you trying to say that they're not always this extensive? I guess Melanie's just very thorough. Arghh.

BTW, If the Shoe Fits arrived today. Thank you very much! I look forward to reading it. :-) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home