Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cover Alert!

Okay... here's the large print edition cover for my January Intrigue. I'm digging the woods. I'm digging the lake. I'm digging the boat. Excellent atmospheric setting that matches the book. But what is up with the guy? Is it just me, or is he completely creepy and does he look like a really bad computer animation attempt at art? If he's supposed to be the hero, no one's going to pick up this book!! Yuck. Can we just get him off the cover and leave the rest of it?



Maybe he's not on the regular print edition. Please. Please?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God! You can't let them put him on there! He just needs those little nubs at the neck to look like Frankenstein. Maybe they think people who buy large print can't see very well?...

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie Rowe said...

I know!! It's horrific, isn't it????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home