Thursday, February 16, 2006

the best part of the winter olympics

As a dedicated romance writer deeply committed to improving my craft by engaging in research whenever possible, I am happy to report that the best part of the winter olympics are the butts of the male figure skaters.

Um, wow.

And all the time I spend carefully inspecting at their tight little bums is all in the name of research, done only to help me adequately visualize the rear end of the hero in my next book.

I. Love. My. Job.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger TJ Brown said...

yes. I agree completely. My problem is that the only word that comes to mind in describing aforementioned butt, is yum. Not very descriptive unless your reader knows what you are talking about.

So why don't you describe the butt for me like you will in your next book?

Hee
Teri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home