Sunday, October 30, 2005

Occupational Hazards

First of all, HOORAY! I finished my line edits and emailed them off to my editor. I would have liked the chance to go over them one more time, but she wanted them, so off they want. Huge relief! I really hope she's happy with them. I was a little independent with my revisions--when I realized what she wanted, I went off and did more changes of that ilk on my own. Did I overdo? Only time will tell.

But, in the process of pending 15 hours/day at the keyboard tying and mousing furiously, I sort of injured my hands. Sigh. I had major hand/finger/wrist/thumb problems in the past, but I'm pretty good ergonomically now, so I thought I was good. Apparently, enough typing will do you in no matter how much precaution you take. BUT I did go to office depot today and buy a wrist rest for my mouse and a new wrist rest for my keyboard, and I'm totally pumped! I think they will make a big difference! Memory foam, very thick... nice. So now I've got my wrist braces, my wrist rests and my ibuprofen, and a sense of moderation for the next week or so, so I should be good!

I still want to post about branding, but it will have to wait until my hands feel better...no need to overexert. I just bought Kitty & the Midnight Hour while I was shopping, so I think I will go read that now...

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Price Checkh said...


Feel better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home