Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The coolest feeling!

I went into Waldenbooks in North Conway, NH yesterday to see if they had my September chick lit... and they did! I hadn't seen it yet, so when the bookseller handed it to me to sign... WOW! I grinned and giggled and gushed and told her this was the first time I'd seen it. The pleasure never goes away! It was soooo awesome!!! And then my mom (who was with me) ordered 25 copies to give away, so then I felt like a total superstar. 25 copies sold at one Waldenbooks! Wow! I rock!

Moments like this are so incredible.

3 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Of course you totally rock!!! Can't wait to read it!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your mom. I don't even know her, and I love her.

Wish I could have been there to see you glow and giggle.

P.S. I see that aside from Jill's comment, I'm the only other non-spam related comment on this entry. And what SLEAZY spam!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! When I was in the States recently I saw my book for the first time so I understand totally. My husband took photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home